Ugly Roof is the leading roof rejuvenation company that specializes in adding life to your existing shingle roof. We have mastered the roof rejuvenation process by refreshing, repairing, and restoring. We do what most other roofing companies can’t do, make your roof look and feel new.
Our owners have spent almost their entire lives in the roofing business. They wanted to provide you with a more cost-effective and accessible option than traditional replacement. We employ the greatest quality materials and most advanced methods throughout our projects.
We Make a Difference
Ugly Roof is a proud supporter of the international effort to reduce the carbon footprint on our planet. Being part of this movement has helped us create a business that serves our customers with excellence and cares for the environment. Additionally, we like to support our peers by partnering with them. We aim to do good socially and economically by helping where we can…
- Our method reduces the number of square feet of shingles that would otherwise go to the landfill. This also helps us all do our part in achieving our Green Initiative!
- We support local soy-bean farmers. We are delighted to announce that our goods are produced in the United States. We’re proud to support US soybean farmers. Our Soy-Bean oil is all natural and has met the strict requirements set by the USDA!
Let’s Get Into Rejuvenation
Once our roofing contractors inspect your roof, start the rejuvenation process, and test it, keep in mind that this is how the process works…
- The Ugly Roof Rejuvenation System works to keep the shingles flexible and soft, extending their life for a minimum of five years.
- Roof leaks, damaged shingles from hail, wind damage, and other premature aging problems are not covered by Ugly Roof.
- If your shingles begin to lose flexibility in their five-year span or start to roll upwards, Ugly Roof will cover it.
Ugly Roof Specializes in Roof Makeovers
Ugly Roof is a roof rejuvenation company in Lantana, FL. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a new roof when you can rejuvenate it? Bringing an old roof up to modern standards entails removing damaged elements, such as worn-out shingles, and replacing them with fresh ones.
Rejuvenation can help you save money and time, as well as protect your house from the elements. Stop wasting money on roof replacements that are not necessary. Your home needs a makeover with Ugly Roof’s Rejuvenation Project.